Terms and condition:
- Your Gift Card can be used by you if you are the purchaser or given as a gift. You can use the card in full or part payment for goods purchased in participating Next Retail stores. This card cannot be used to purchase from Next Directory or to pay a Next Directory account and cannot be used at www.next.co.uk and www.nextdirect.com.
- The card can be activated for a minimum €1 and a maximum €250 and can be added to at any time (up to a total maximum of €250 / £200). Any payment credited to the card which is subsequently dishonoured will result in the credit to your card being revoked.
- The value of your purchases will be deducted from the balance on your card when presented; any remaining balance can be used against future purchases.
- Purchases and refunds made outside of the ROI will be subject to currency conversion at the prevailing daily rate.
- The card is not for re-sale and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given. The card will not be honoured if sold. If found please cut in two and return to The Next Banking Department, Next Retail Limited, Desford Road, Enderby, Leicester, UK, LE19 4AT.
- To check your balance at any time call 016968210 in the ROI or 0333 777 8800 in the UK. For UK call charges contact your service provider.
- Your balance will be updated after every purchase and will be shown on your till receipt.
- The card will automatically expire 24 months after the last time that you use it to make a purchase or check your balance and any remaining balance will be deducted.
- Next cannot accept responsibility for your card if it is lost, stolen or damaged. It will not be replaced or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
- This card remains the property of Next and is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- Next reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or discontinue the card at any time. Your statutory rights are not affected.
By sales, Next is the largest clothing retailer in the UK. It boasts over 700 stores, 500 of them in the UK with the rest spread across continental Europe and the Middle East. As well as a high street and shopping park presence, Next operates a successful directory business. Founded in Leeds by Joseph Hepworth (the Hepworth House building still bears his name) Next moved to Leicester in the 1980s with the intention of being closer to its suppliers. The company is still headquartered in Leicester and has been incredibly successful.
Where can I buy a Next gift card?
As you’d expect, you can buy them from any Next store. They are also sold at Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Morrisons and Wilkinsons.
You can buy gift cards by post from the Next Flowers site (you can also order flowers, though this is optional!) There are a range of different designs available – click here to see them. Delivery from Next starts from £3.00.
You can also buy Next e-gift cards (delivered electronically by email, for printing to take in-store or using online) from their website at http://www.next.co.uk/evouchers No delivery charges on e-vouchers.